Looking for Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite? Read further to know more about it.
Fortnite is a game that involves no introduction. Since the release of its Battle Royale game mode, the game has taken the gaming world by storm, and almost every gamer on the planet has heard of it.
For Fortnite, you don’t even need a gaming mouse. You can still use a standard mouse to play games. However, because of the long gaming sessions, it is recommended that you use a gaming mouse for Fortnite.
Gaming mice are sleek and simple, with extra buttons for swapping arms and super-fast response times, making them superior to a standard mouse. Are you looking for the ‘best’ mouse to assist in your Fortnite victory?
One of the most critical pieces of gaming equipment you’ll own is your mouse. So, if you want to achieve your full potential, you must make the right decision.
You’ve arrived at the right place. This post includes a ranking of the best gaming mice for Fortnite available right now, as well as helpful information to aid your decision.
For every form of player and budget, there are choices. There’s a mouse for everyone, whether you want an ambidextrous or ergonomic shape, a large or small scale, wired or wireless. Here are the best gaming mice available for Fortnite right now.
- What makes a mouse good for Fortnite?
- What To Look For While Buying The Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite In 2021?
- 13 Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite In 2021
- FAQ About Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite:
What makes a mouse good for Fortnite?
Fortnite is a simple game in the sense that there aren’t a lot of different abilities and buttons to press. Since you’ll need to create quickly and turn your arms on the fly, getting a mouse with a few side buttons is a good idea.
All of the mice on this list have at least two extra buttons, as well as a high-quality sensor (Fortnite is still a shooter game, so a good sensor is required) and solid internals.
Since it’s a shooter and you’ll need to be able to target well, you’ll want to choose a mouse that matches your grip style and hand size.
After all, if you’re going to be using your mouse for hours on end, it should be convenient for you. There’s no need to spend money on a mouse that has all of the best features but doesn’t suit your hand or grip style.
One interesting thing we’ve noticed with Fortnite is that ultralight mice (those weighing less than 70 grams) are among the most common. Around a quarter of Fortnite pros use a super light mouse, which is a higher percentage than we see in other games we’ve looked at.
Maybe it is due to the fact that you need to be able to swing your mouse around rapidly while doing stuff like constructing or searching your surroundings, or maybe it’s due to the popularity of FinalMouse (who pioneered ultralight mice and only manufacture mice weighing less than 70 grams).
Thanks in part to their partnership with Ninja. Of course, it’s possible that Fortnite pros are actually better at picking up new technologies than pros in other games; we’re just speculating.
What To Look For While Buying The Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite In 2021?
- Price: Although a decent mouse can cost more, make sure you’re not overpaying for a gimmick. Pay attention to the value category, as it is the most significant when it comes to these devices.
- Sensor: If you’re thinking of buying the newest gaming mouse, double-check the sensor it uses. Our recommendation is to stick with a tried-and-true approach.
- Ergonomics: Choose a mouse that is easy to use. Since you’ll be using it often, make sure it’s something you’ll enjoy and won’t cause you discomfort for a long period of time.
- DPI clutch: If you’re looking for a mouse for FPS games like Fortnite, a mouse with a DPI clutch is a good option. This way, you can easily switch between two DPIs. This is particularly useful if you often use a sniper.
- RGB support: Check if your mouse supports RGB colors if you want to match your mouse with the colors on your PC. These are some of the most critical aspects to remember. Examine the criteria and you can quickly determine the winner.
13 Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite In 2021
The Logitech G Pro, Wireless is one of a kind mouse that you can purchase right now for Fortnite.
The Logitech G Pro Wireless is the most popular mouse among the best Fortnite players in the world, with over a quarter preferring it over any other mouse. The G Pro Wireless is equipped with the most recent version of the HERO sensor, which is the most powerful and effective sensor on the market.
It also only weighs 80 grams, which is very light for a wireless mouse. For Fortnite, you’ll need a light mouse because you’ll be doing a lot of big swiping movements while building.
For shooter games like Fortnite, the Logitech G Pro Wireless is 20% lighter than the 100-gram benchmark. Since the form is ambidextrous, it can be used with any grip type. But you can use your hand, fingertips, or claw grip to play with it.
It can also be used by left-handed people because it has buttons on both sides. As a result, it’s a medium-sized mouse that should suit most males with average-sized hands.
Wireless mice used to be bad for gaming because of their high response rate. It is no longer the case, at least not with Logitech mice. The G Pro Wireless, for example, employs Logitech’s Lightspeed 2.4 GHz wireless networking format, with a 1000 Hz (1ms) response time.
To put it another way, any delay is undetectable, and you won’t be able to tell it’s a wireless mouse. Obviously, you don’t want to run out of battery power in the middle of a battle.
Since the G Pro Wireless makes use of the HERO sensor’s increased performance, it consumes 10 times less fuel, allowing for a lighter battery and longer battery life.
The G Pro Wireless is also compatible with Logitech’s G Powerplay Wireless Charging System, so you’ll never have to worry about running out of power again.
- Wireless Lightspeed 1 ms: The G PRO mouse uses end-to-end wireless technology, which removes latency and compatibility problems. Its wireless technology also ensures a 1 ms report rate link with no latency.
- HERO 16K Sensor: You must be fast and accurate in order to win games. The HERO 16K sensor really shines as a feature in this scenario. “Track crazy flicks at speeds over 400 IPS without spinning out,” according to the HERO 16K sensor. Between 100 and 16,000 DPI, it provides peak efficiency for any sensitivity with no smoothing, acceleration, or filtering. In addition, the HERO 16K uses ten times less energy than its predecessors, making for a lighter battery and longer battery life.
- 80g weight: The G PRO Wireless mouse was built with a lighter weight in mind. The G PRO is just 80 grams in weight and has a 1mm thin outer shell. “Innovative ladder-chassis configuration for tournament-ready strength and structural support,” according to Logitech.
- Onboard Memory: The G PRO will save your preferences directly to the mouse using LGS and onboard memory for quicker and easier use on tournament systems. From home to level, the mouse settings will be the same. This way, you can stop downloading custom apps and re-configuring your settings.
- Mechanical button tensioning system: The G PRO wireless mouse has a metal spring that tensions the left and right button keyplates, while also reducing the travel distance and actuation force (the force needed to click).
- 8 programmable buttons: Since the left and right side buttons can be disabled, the PRO Wireless is ambidextrous. From zero to four side keys, pros may choose how many they want to use. The Logitech G PRO wireless gaming mouse can be used straight out of the box, which is fantastic news. This is possible because Logitech Gaming Software allows you to customize the preset button settings to your liking (LGS).
- It is slightly expensive than the other devices.
- Lacks aesthetic: The G Pro was created with one goal in mind: to get the job done. When it comes to aesthetics, however, it lacks bells and whistles.
Tyler “Ninja” Blevins, arguably the most prolific Fortnite player of all time, collaborated on the Finalmouse Air58 Ninja.
Finalmouse hit it out of the park with this mouse, producing a mouse that has a cult following among some of the best Fortnite players, including World Cup winner Bugha.
Let’s start with the weight, which is its most notable attribute. The Air58 Ninja gets its name from its weight, which is 58 grams. This makes it one of the lightest mice on the market, and it was the first to push the limits of how light a mouse should be.
As a result, the Air58 Ninja is a reasonably big mouse, slightly longer than the Logitech G Pro Wireless. The Air58 Ninja is equipped with Finalmouse’s legendary Phantom Cord mouse cable.
This is a soft and versatile cable that is so good that it almost removes the need for a mouse bungee. The sensor is identical to that of the Ultralight Pro and Phantom, which are the best in their class.
The Air58 Ninja is hand-painted with etched and personalized Haiku Scrolls on each mouth for the design. To put it another way, the Haiku, and therefore the mouse is special to you.
The Air58 Ninja comes in two beautiful colors: cherry blossom red and cherry blossom blue. Professional Fortnite players, on the other hand, seem to prefer the red version.
Consider yourself lucky if you have the right side hands for the Air58 Ninja because it’s a fantastic mouse. However, because of the high demand, it is difficult to obtain. As a result, make sure you’re looking for stock alerts on a regular basis.
- It has a fantastic sensor, a pleasant shape, and is incredibly light.
- It’s a mouse optimized for competitive FPS players, and the weight is a big selling point.
- The mouse’s biggest drawback is its rarity, which makes it a costly purchase due to its scarcity.
The new Razer Viper Ultimate is the biggest competitor to the Logitech G Pro Wireless. The company’s latest Viper line of mice represents a significant change in the right direction.
They took the time to listen to the group in order to make an awesome mouse that would shake things up. With a weight of just 74 grams, the Viper Ultimate is the lightest wireless eSports gaming mouse on the market.
The ambidextrous style, which includes buttons on both the left and right sides, makes it ideal for both right-handed and left-handed users. The Razer Optical Mouse Switches are rated for 70 million clicks, so you can expect them to last a lifetime.
If wireless mice aren’t your thing, Razer also offers the regular Viper, which is 6 grams lighter and costs about half as much. If the size of the mouse isn’t right for you, Razer also offers the Razer Viper Mini, which is a smaller version.
The Viper Mini is the lightest of the three rodents, weighing just 60 grams. The Viper Mini costs about half as much as the Viper and about a third as much as the Viper Ultimate.
If you choose the Viper Mini, you can save a large amount of money. However, Razer chose a lower-grade sensor and cut the buttons on the Viper Mini’s right side. As a consequence, keep this in mind before buying this mouse.
I believe that the Viper Ultimate will be the most popular mouse among Fortnite players due to its large size.
- Razer hyperspeed wireless: Because of its high-speed delivery, lowest click lag, and smooth frequency switching in the noisiest, data-saturated settings, you won’t even know you’re gaming with a wireless mouse.
- Lightweight design: With the lightest wireless gaming mouse on the market, you will enjoy quicker and smoother power. It achieves its weight without losing the building power of its ambidextrous form factor, weighing just 74g.
- Razer focus + optical sensor: Our latest, improved sensor has an industry-leading 20,000 DPI and 99.6% resolution accuracy, meaning that even the tiniest gestures from this wireless mouse are accurately monitored. The sensor becomes much more precise when it is equipped with intelligent functions, allowing for a high degree of precision for game-winning headshots.
- The mouse’s side buttons are close by.
- It’s not a good idea to use it if you have really big hands.
- With a palm grip, it can only be used by small and medium hands.
The Finalmouse Ultralight 2 is the company’s newest mouse. And with the Ultralight 2, they brought it to a whole new stage, reducing the weight to just 47 grams. Now, this makes it the lightest mouse on the market right now.
This makes it the tiniest mouse on the list. The patented foam strong silicone infinity skin, on the other hand, can be built in over 13,000 different sizes and shapes thanks to the raw composite base.
As a result, you can change the Ultralight 2’s dimensions to whatever you want. As you might know, the shape of a mouse is arguably the most important feature, and with the Ultralight 2, you can adjust the shape and size to best support your target potential.
The polling rate is limited to 500 Hz, just like Finalmouse mice. You seriously won’t be able to tell the difference between 500 Hz and 1000 Hz polling rates because the difference is just 1ms.
Everything from Finalmouse is, of course, difficult to obtain. So keep an eye out for when this mouse becomes available.
- Extremely light.
- Form and size can be modified.
- It has an excellent performance.
- There is no dedicated app; only third-party software is used.
- Without customization, the interface is too small for larger hands.
The Glorious Model O Mouse is developed by Glorious PC Gaming Race, a company created by and for PC gamers. Mechanical keyboards, mousepads, and wrist supports are among the excellent peripherals they provide.
With the Glorious Model O, the world’s lightest RGB gaming mouse, they’ve now entered the gaming mouse sector. The Model O is the product of combining the best features of all the best gaming mice.
Glorious took the time to listen to what the group had to say and created a mouse that we all needed. Because of the honeycomb casing, it can be as light as 67 grams for matte models and 68 grams for glossy models.
The Model O is available in four colors: matte black, matte white, glossy black, and glossy white. The Ascended Cord is used for the mouse cable. A lightweight and ultra-flexible patented braided wire.
Premium G-Skate mouse feet made of 100 percent virgin PTFE are included with the Model O. If the Model O isn’t quite the right size for you, Glorious also offers the Model O Minus, a smaller version of the Model O.
The Model O and Model O Minus both have a top 3360 sensor, zero mouse acceleration, and a polling rate of 1000 Hz. Overall, the Model O and Model O Minus are outstanding Fortnite gaming mice at an affordable price.
- Click latency is low.
- It has a strong, well-built feel to it.
- Those with medium or large hands will find it very comfortable.
- The cable is both light and flexible.
- No Bluetooth support.
- Some laptop cases may find it too bulky.
- It is not possible to use it wirelessly.
- Is incompatible with small hands of any grip sort.
The Razer DeathAdder is one of the most popular and well-known eSports gaming mice. Razer changed things even further with the DeathAdder V2.
The sensor has been updated to the best 3399, and Razer’s Optical Switches with a 70 million click lifetime have been mounted.
The cable has also been upgraded to Razer’s speed flex cable, which replaces the regular braided cable. The DeathAdder V2 is a mouse with an ergonomic form.
So, the DeathAdder is a fairly large mouse, particularly in terms of width and height, and you’ll need to have fairly large hands to get a good grip on it.
The new lighter form factor reduces the weight of the DeathAdder to 82 grams, a major reduction over the previous. As a result, it is currently the best big gaming mouse for Fortnite.
- Excellent ergonomics.
- Customization is easy.
- New cable with no snags.
- The DeathAdder Elite is slightly lighter than the DeathAdder.
- The 20,000 DPI Focus+ sensor performs admirably.
- Traveling with the Razer DeathAdder V2 is not recommended.
- The mouse is very large, and its wired-only nature makes it more difficult to pack in a bag and use in cramped spaces such as on a train or plane.
- Except for palm grip, it’s a bit too heavy for small hands.
The Logitech G502 is one of the most famous mice ever. It also has a fascinating link to Fortnite. Ninja had been using the G502 mouse since the beginning. And I’m sure he influenced a lot of people, including myself, to buy this mouse.
Logitech has taken all that made the original brilliant and made it wireless, using the Lightspeed technology that we already know is awesome, with the G502 Lightspeed.
The number of buttons on this mouse is its most notable feature. Since the G502 has 11 programmable keys, you can tie all of your building parts to the mouse and still have some buttons leftover, which is great for Fortnite.
The G502, on the other hand, is very powerful. It’s the heaviest on the list, weighing in at 114 grams. The G502 is unbeatable for daily use, and the infinite scroll wheel is one of my all-time favorite mouse features.
Also, if you think about the environment, you should know that the G502 Lightspeed is PVC-free and has achieved Plastic Neutral Certification.
Logitech contributes to Plastic Bank initiatives that help eliminate ocean-bound plastic from the atmosphere with every purchase.
- Quite fast and precise.
- The HERO sensor is excellent.
- Build efficiency is excellent.
- Battery life of up to sixty hours and complete Powerplay compatibility.
- The Powerplay charging mat is compatible with this product.
- G Hub provides a plethora of customization options.
- Driven by USB or Powerplay, it can be used wired or wirelessly.
- Useful for only right-handed people.
- The scroll wheel has a lighter feel to it.
- Misclicks can be caused by a busy left hand.
The Cooler Master MM710 is a small form factor mouse with a honeycomb build an ambidextrous shape that is ultra-lightweight. It makes use of the top-of-the-line PixArt PMW3389 sensor.
The MM710’s most notable feature is its compact weight of just 53 grams. With the exception of the Ultralight 2, this makes it the lightest gaming mouse available right now.
The MM710, on the other hand, is less costly than the Ultralight 2. As a result, you get Finalmouse weight and consistency for a fraction of the cost. The MM710 is best used with a claw or fingertip grip due to its ambidextrous form and small mouse.
If your hands are small enough, you could palm grip them. The MM710 may be the right mouse for you if you want to play Fortnite with an ultralight and tiny mouse.
- Honeycomb style is extremely light.
- It has a trendy look without compromising durability.
- The coating that is immune to gunk.
- Configuration software that is competitive.
- It is very small.
- Shortcut buttons are only useful for right-handed users.
- Limitations on saving profiles.
Zowie is known for raising mice that are in excellent condition. They took what was best about the FK Series and improved it with the Zowie S Series mouse.
The S Series mouse’s ambidextrous form and comfort curves ensure that it fits perfectly in your hands no matter which grip you use.
Zowie took the community’s suggestions into consideration when developing a mouse that is taller but not as long.
With a new sensor, larger buttons, and a slimmer overall design. The Zowie S Series is available in two versions. The first is the S1 and the second is the S2.
The S2 is the most common variant of the S Series among Fortnite pro players because it is smaller and lighter.
The cable is the most significant flaw in the S Sequence. It’s a thick, flexible, and smooth rubber cable that works well in a mouse bungee, but it’s not as good as today’s flexible paracord cables.
This mouse, too, comes without any apps. It’s as smooth as plugging it in and playing with it. However, you can adjust the DPI and polling rate using the buttons at the bottom.
When it comes to the S Series theme, you have a few choices. The Divina models are available in glossy pink and glossy blue. You can also go for the traditional matte black finish.
- Users can move easily during vertical movements since there is enough room between the palm and the back edge of the cursor.
- Zowie mice feature understated but comfortable designs that fit a wide range of grip shapes, palm sizes, and playstyles.
- For what they do, they are a little pricey.
- It’s not dissimilar to what Zowie typically offers.
The Logitech G403 is a traditional mouse with a great shape that gamers adore. Logitech recently updated the G403 to include their popular Hero 16K sensor.
It has a safe, ergonomic shape with rubber grips on both the left and right sides for better control while playing Fortnite.
If you’re into RGB, you can use the gaming app to customize the lighting and animation effects from a palette of over 16 million colors. So you can make the colors special to you and match your décor.
So it’s not a particularly long mouse, but it’s tall and big. It’s better for gamers with average-length hands that are wider than average. It is 87 grams in weight, which is appropriate for a mouse of this size. It is also available at a very low cost.
- Click latency is poor.
- The form is really comfortable.
- Buttons that can be programmed.
- Build efficiency is excellent.
- A high rate of surveys.
- The Logitech G403 HERO is not appropriate for use on the go
- It’s wired and has a large hump on the back that makes it bulky.
The Logitech G305 might be the mouse for you if you’re looking for a compact, lightweight, and wireless mouse. ‘
As a result, it’s a small, flat, and big mouse. The G305 uses an ambidextrous style that is better suited for claw and fingertip grip, and is known in the mouse community as the “egg shape.”
The G305 weighs 99 grams, which is surprisingly light for a wireless mouse. However, using a lithium battery reduces the weight to around 89 grams, and using a lithium battery reduces the weight to around 85 grams.
Because of the Logitech HERO sensor’s high performance, you can play for up to 250 hours on a single battery, and probably even longer if you use a lithium battery.
The Logitech G305 costs less than half as much as the Logitech G Pro Wireless, making it a very appealing choice.
- The Hero sensor outperforms the well-known PWM3366 sensor.
- The main buttons and scroll wheel have a nice, crisp feel to them.
- Wireless gaming at an affordable price.
- Excellent construction efficiency.
- For everyday home use, 250 hours of battery life isn’t much.
- Just 10 million clicks are rated for key switches.
- There is no Bluetooth option available.
The PixArt 3389 sensor is used in the Microsoft Pro Intellimouse to give you the highest accuracy while gaming for the smallest flicks or the largest movements.
It has a 1000-report-per-second mouse report rate and a DPI range of up to 16,000 that can be adjusted.
The Microsoft Pro Intellimouse is the longest, widest, and tallest mouse on this list. As a result, it’s better to fit for those with big hands searching for the largest mouse for Fortnite.
It weighs 100 grammes, which is remarkable for a mouse of its size and falls within the appropriate range for shooting games like Fortnite. It’s also moderately priced.
- Excellent sensor efficiency.
- Excellent material selection.
- The construction standard is outstanding.
- Nice keys.
- The form is eternal.
- Even big hands find it easy to grasp the palms of their hands.
- Mouse feet that come with the mouse might be better.
- Replacement feet are not included.
- So far, there isn’t any western supply.
The EC series is also common among Fortnite players because it is designed to be used for long periods of time while also providing the best precision and control when shooting.
The EC Series comes in two variants, much like the Zowie S Series. The EC1 and EC2 are two separate forms of enzymes. The EC2, like the S Series, is a smaller and lighter version that is more common among Fortnite pro players.
Since the Zowie EC Series has a 3360 sensor, you won’t have any trouble tracking with this mouse.
They have a comfortable, well-balanced form. The cable is the traditional rubber cable that Zowie mice are known for.
- Professional players built and preferred this product.
- Ergonomic Design is a term that refers to the design of a product EC is designed to suit your hands perfectly.
- Ergonomic Design for the Right Hand
- The perfect lift-off distance.
- You were free to aim wherever you liked.
- Adjustable to Your Preference.
- Aware of the clicks.
- Design without the need for a cab.
- The dpi range of the sensor is small.
- There aren’t many ways to tweak.
- Mice with similar prices but more features are a better deal.
FAQ About Best Gaming Mouse For Fortnite:
- What is the best gaming mouse for fortnite?
As of right now, the Logitech G Pro Wireless is the best mouse for Fortnite. Since so many of the best Fortnite players use it, you know it’s a decent mouse.
It was also created with direct feedback from professional eSports players, ensuring that it is designed for top-tier success.
It’s also wireless, which is a feature I appreciate. Cable drag can be a problem that affects your target, but with a wireless mouse, you don’t have to worry about that.
- Who is the main rival of Logitech G Pro Wireless?
Its main competitor is the Razer Viper Ultimate, with the shape being the most important difference. The Razer Viper Ultimate is a little bigger, a little lower, and a little lighter than the Razer Viper.
- State the budget friendly gaming mouse.
The Glorious Model O is a much more affordable, similar-size and-shape choice. If you’re looking for a budget mouse, the Logitech G305 is a great option.
It’s compact, lightweight, and wireless. The Cooler Master MM710 is a wired, small, and ultra-light option.
You’ve heard about the best gaming mice for Fortnite in this article. However, it’s important not to focus too much on the list’s actual number. And, depending on your needs, the best mouse for you could be further down the list.
For example, if you have small hands, the Logitech G Pro wireless is probably not for you because it is built for people with medium-sized hands.
However, every mouse on this list is excellent, and as long as you choose one that is the correct size (using the 66 percent rule above), you can be secure in your choice.
For more of our mouse picks, check out the articles mentioned below. Gamers can also check out our top-picks coverage of other peripherals such as gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming laptops, and, graphics cards, etc to finish outfitting their game dens.